Monday 28 December 2015

What I got for my 17th & Christmas




Welcome to a new post!

I personally absolutely love seeing what other people got for their birthday or for Christmas, for example. I thought it would be a nice thing to show you what I got from my friends and family for my 17th and Christmas. As they were very close together (23rd and 24th), and I got a few connected presents, I thought I would put them together into one post.

I don't want to show off with this post at all, just to clarify! I am only showing you these things for fun and inspiration for people that might be looking for presents themselves! 

Before I start I also want to say a huge thank you, to everyone that wished me a Happy Birthday on Wednesday, and that thought of me. It really brightened my day. :)
I don't think apart there'll be many people reading this that actually took their time to give me something, but if any of these people are reading this again - thank you so much, again! I am so greatful!



My main present this year was my Kindle, as it is much more affordable to read on it for me, more organized and I can also read much more english books. I also got two cases for it, and I'm already hocked on the books they put onto it!

For my secret santa in school I got some chocolate and a voucher for a German book store, which was quite cool, and my friend got me one of my favourite chocolates and this really nice bath salt!

This is what I got from my Internet bestie, and I literally screamed when I opened the box and saw that Lush stuff. It's probably one of my favourite presents, and it's already being used and loved, just like the wristbands. 

I got this Maybelline lipstick, which I actually chose myself :D,  and I love it!
For Christmas I also got this really cute shiny powder spray, which I think has the cutest packaging ever!

My Naked palette is probably my favourite Christmas present ever. I didn't expect to get it, as my parents was completely against it, but you have no idea how happy I was when I found this under the Christmas tree! I'm SO IN LOVE!!

I also got loads of sweets and a few vouchers, but I'm obviously not going to show you that all. Can't wait to show you though what I'll be buying from the vouchers for the make-up store. *-*

One of my closest friends got me these things, and I love them! It's my favourite sprinkling water, plus a cute mug, plus a cute calendar, which I really needed anyway. She also got me a shampoo, but since our faces are on it and it is quite personal, I didn't want to publish it, but it's so lovely and thoughtful!

This is what I got from my best friend, and I am so exited to try this fondue! I've always wanted one for myself, and now I've got one, plus two packages to try it out, so this is definetely going to be used veeery soon, and I cannot wait!


I also got this cute packaged Merci chocolate and also this set my Rituals, which I can't wait to try, as I have only tried their shower foam so far.

I love a good film, so I'm happy I got all the ones that I asked for, as I've wanted to see Insurgent and Paper Towns for quite a while now. I haven't seen the 5SOS one yet, but I especially loved Insurgent so far!

From someone else I got this cute star stuff, which I think is so nice, as I love decoration, and the towel and stuff will definetely be used.



I feel like I now need another room for all of the stuff that I got, as I feel like I'm about to move out with some of the stuff that I got haha. I'm not though, don't worry, not for a few years. 
Thank you to everyone that thought of me, and that read this, I am beyond greatful!

If you enjoyed this post, let me know, and also tell me what was your favourite Christmas present that you got this year, if you celebrate it. :)


Love, Jacqueline Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment